SBI Bank Recruitment 2020 : The State Bank Of India Invites Online Application For 8500 numbers of Posts of Vacancy in All over India from the different location of all the state.
Interested Candidates read the full details about the Important Dates ,Post Name, Total numbers Of Vacancy , Eligibility Criteria and Application Mode then apply now.
# Jobs Overview:
SBI Bank Recruitment 2020
State Bank Of India New Jobs Vacancy 2020 for 8500 Posts
|Application Starting date||Application Closing date|
# Post Name & Vacancy Details of SBI Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Post Name||Total Numbers Of Vacancy|
# Educational Qualification:
Interested Candidates Must be a Graduates in any Streams from any recognized University.
# Salary Details of SBI Bank Recruitment 2020:
Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
# Application Fees:
The Application Fees should be mention below :
- For General/OBC : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : No Application Fees is required.
- Payment Mode Of Application Fees : Online Mode Only
The Application Fee should be pay through Debit/credit card, Net Banking only.
# Age Limits:
- 20 Years to 28 Years.
- Candidates Born Between 01/11/1992 to 31/10/2000 (Both days inclusive).
- Age Relaxation As per the rules.
# How To Apply for SBI Bank Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates are requested to read the official notification given by the link from the important link section below.
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The Candidates should apply these post directly below the links which is we provided important link sections.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
• Photograph Image:
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
• Set Color to True Color
• File Size as specified above
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
• Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
• If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
• While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
• There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
• Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/Signature”
• Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/Signature file has been saved.
• Select the file by clicking on it
• Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
# Important Links of SBI Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Register | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|