ICMR Recruitment 2020: The Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) invites 80 Numbers of posts vacancy in all over India. Read the details Information which is provided below and apply now.
# Jobs Overview of ICMR Recruitment 2020:
ICMR Recruitment 2020
Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)
|Starting Dates||Closing Dates|
|Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application||Date: 07.11.2020|
|Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications||Date: 03.12.2020|
|Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s& ICMR’s websites||Date: 21.12.2020|
|Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks||Date: 03.01.2021|
# Post Name of ICMR Recruitment 2020:
ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6)
# Total Numbers Of Vacancy:
80 Numbers Of Posts
# Who Can Apply of ICMR Recruitment 2020:
All India Candidates Can Apply.
# Educational Qualification of ICMR Recruitment 2020:
(i) Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree(Graduation in Any Stream) in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute; and
(ii) Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point)
# Salary Details:
Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay-Rs. 4200/-)
# Age Limits:
Not Exceeding 30 Years
# Age Relaxation of ICMR Recruitment 2020:
|PwBD + SC/ST||15 years|
# Application Fees:
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
# Mode Of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
# How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020 :
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in.
They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number.
Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the initial registration.
- Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
- All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit ICMR and PGIMER website www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in and register himself / herself before the last date for registration of application form.
For registration, one should select advertisement number of this notice and fill other details i.e. post applied for, Name of candidate, Date of birth, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. Upon successful registration, the user name/application number and password will be sent to the e-mail ID used during registration.
- Using the above user name/application number and password, the candidate is to log in at www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in to fill in the online application form.
For filling up of online application form, the candidate are to enter the necessary information as required under the respective fields pertaining to personal information, qualification(s), experience(s) (if any), etc. as first Step.
After final save of online application, they are required to pay application fee through online, the candidate(s) are required to update and upload the scanned photograph in the format and size as given above.
After successful updating and uploading of photograph, his/her online application form gets submitted finally and candidate(s) may view the filled in application form and should take a print out of the same.
# Selection Procedure:
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Test in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the ICMR, as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Test, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Test where the candidate opted for Centre of Test.
- Candidates will have to appear at the selected exam center at their own cost. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the exam and document verification.
- Applications which have blurred / no photographs, blurred / no signature / fee not received / incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected.
# Important Links:
|Download Notification||Click here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click here|
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|