NBCC Recruitment 2020: The National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) are Invites Application For 100 numbers of Posts of Vacancy in All over India.
Interested Candidates read the full details about the Important Dates ,Post Name, Total numbers Of Vacancy , Eligibility Criteria and Application Mode then apply now.
# Jobs Overview:
NBCC Recruitment 2020
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) New Jobs Vacancy 2020
Latest Jobs For an Engineer
|Application Starting date||Application Closing date|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application on NBCC website and online payment of application fee||05/12/2020|
|Last date for receiving Hard copy of online application along with supporting Documents & Photograph by Registered Post/Speed post.||12/12/2020|
# Post Name & Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment 2020:
|Post Name||Total Numbers Of Vacancy|
|Civil Engineer||80 posts|
|Electrical Engineer||20 posts|
# Educational Qualification:
Interested Candidates Must have follow as
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Civil Engineer||BE/B Tech (Civil Engineering) with Relevant Experience|
|Electrical Engineer||BE/B Tech ( Electrical Engineering) with Relevant Experience|
# Salary Details of NBCC Recruitment 2020:
Rs.55,000+ Place Based Incentive per month
# Application Fees:
The Application Fees should be mention below :
- For General/OBC : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : No Application Fees is required.
- Payment Mode Of Application Fees : Online Mode Only
The Application Fee should be pay through Debit/credit card, Net Banking only.
# Age Limits:
- Not Exceeding 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per the rules.
# How To Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are requested to read the official notification given by the link from the important link section below.
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature, caste/PWD certificate (if applicable) as per the specifications given below. Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
1. The candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of his/her latest colored photograph.
2. Size of file should be less than 100 kb.
3. The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue / Black Ink pen.
2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
3. Size of file should be less than 50 kb.
4. The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
Caste/ PWD Certificate Imaging
1. Make sure that text, signature and stamp is clearly visible on the file.
2. Size of file should be less than 300 kb.
3. The file should be in PDF format.
Procedure for Uploading the photograph, signature or certificates:
1. There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste certificate/PWD certificate if applicable, on the registration page.
2. Click on the respective link for uploading.
3. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph, Signature or certificates file has been saved.
4. Select the file by clicking on it.
5. Click the ‘Upload’ button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph, signature or certificates as specified.
The Candidates should apply these post directly below the links which is we provided important link sections.
# Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form
After successful submission of online application form and payment of application fee, candidates are required to take print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt.
Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
a) Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
b) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any.
c) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
d) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable). e) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
f) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND HARD COPY OF DULY FILLED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, ONLINE FEE RECEIPT, PHOTOGRAPH ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE BY REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST TO “GENERAL MANAGER (HRM), NBCC (I) LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, 2nd FLOOR, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEAR LODHI HOTEL, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003 TO REACH ON OR BEFORE 12/12/2020 [LATEST BY 5 PM] WITH THE NAME OF THE POST AND CATEGORY SUPERSCRIBED ON TOP OF THE SEALED ENVELOPE.
# Important Links of NBCC Recruitment 2020:
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now for Registration||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|