Railway Recruitment 2020: Welcome to Latest Government Jobs The Northeast Frontier Railway official notifications have been issued for Indian job seekers for 4499 Amounts of posts vacancy.
# Job Overview:
Railway Recruitment 2020
NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY
Location: All India Candidates are eligible for applying these posts.
|Application Opening Date||Application Closing Date|
|Date: 16/08/2020||Date: 15/09/2020|
# Vacancy Details:
|Units( Divisions/Workshops)||Total Numbers Of Vacancy|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|LMG(Lumding) & S&T/Workshop||1302|
|NBQS (New Bongaigaon Workshop) and EWS/BNGN 539||539|
|DBWS (Dibrugarh Workshop)||276|
|Total Vacancy||4499 Numbers of Post|
# Educational Qualification:
Matriculation and ITI or 10+2 or Equivalent ( with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ).
# Application Fee:
- For UR/OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Category: No Fee.
# Mode Of Payment Process :
The Application Payment Mode is Through Online.
# Application Mode:
# Age Limits:
The Applicant must have completed 15 years to 24 decades of age according to 01.01.2020.
# Age Relaxation:
- In case of SC / ST candidates, in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit of 3 years has been relaxed to 05 years.
- For persons with disabilities, there’s a comfort of 10 years in the upper age limitation.
# How To Apply for the post :
- The Applicants are expected to use online; The detailed instructions will be available on the website by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates should have an Aadhar Card. At the time of registration, candidates need to fill out the 12-digit Aadhar card number.
- Candidates are required to upload their color photographs as per the specifications mentioned on the website with a transparent view without sunglasses and caps.
- Nominees will also need to upload their signatures according to the specifications mentioned on the website.
# DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED:
Candidates are required to upload a systematically scanned copy of the following documents:
- Candidates have to upload a systematically scanned copy of these files:
- SSC (Conventional 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certification. Certification for proof of date of arrival (10th Certification ).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate suggesting marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- In the case of candidates, the application is made against certification / serving Certificate, ex-servicemen quota.
# Selection Process :
- The merits list wise ready for Choice (Trade wise, Unit Wise, Community wise).
- Selection will be made based on the merit list of applicants (minimum 50% aggregate marks for matriculation ) + ITI marks At the trade is going to be preferred.
- The choice will be based on average marks in matriculation and ITI.
# Important Links:
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
I hope that you find this informative article concerning these job details. Stay connected with us in this way and get more latest Job upgrades and you should share this article with your friends and your family, Thank You Very Much.