Delhi University Recruitment 2020: Online programs are encouraged in the prescribed Application Form from eligible and highly motivated applicants with a demonstrated history of endurance and achievement for appointment to the one article of University Librarian. The post of University Librarian includes Scale of Pay Level 14 according to VII CPC Pay Matrix.
# Job Overview:
Delhi University Recruitment 2020
Location: New Delhi
|Application Opening Date||Application Closing Date|
|Opening Date: 23/07/2020||Last Date: 29/08/2020|
# Post Name:
There are Total number of vacancy is 01 posts.
# Salary Details:
# Educational Qualification:
Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
- At least 10 years as a Librarian at any level in the University Library or ten years instructing or ten years experience as an Assistant / Associate Professor in Library Science.
- Experience certification of library services such as integration of ICT at a library.
# Who can Apply:
All Indian Candidates should be Apply .
# Required Documents:
- Proff of Date of Birth (Matric [10th] Certificate).
- Certificates / Testimonials for many instructional degrees/diplomas/certificate classes, as indicated in the online proforma from the applicant; certification );
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the parent office, which should clearly indicate the fracture period if any;
- No Objection Certificate from the employer such as vigilance clearance if applicable;
- Research Publications from the first. According to fill or upload the application form;
- Ph.D. dissertations/thesis, if applicable;
- Any other certification including academic/research/professional distinction;
# How To Apply:
All candidates have to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, proper information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the data filed. Applicants have to be available on the University website www.du.ac.in to fulfill the application type .
- Details about qualifications and expertise with this advertisement are available on the University website www.du.ac.in. Applicants have to read these details carefully before filling the form.
- Applicants must have experience and qualifications as of the last date of program, according to the University from time to time.
- The applicant is not considered necessary or called for an interview to satisfy the eligibility standards or eligibility standards.
# Fees for Librarian:
a. Rs.2000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
b. No application fee will be billed from candidates from SC, ST, PwBD class, and Women applicants.
c. The Application Fees once paid are not reimbursed.
d. Payment ought to be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
e. Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as on the website of the University. No offline forms/Applications will be approved.
# Mode Of Application:
Applications are to be filled in online mode only, along with the advertisement, file the application form within the time limit prescribed in the advertisement on the university website.
# Important Links:
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
I hope you find this article informative. In this manner stay Link with us to acquire more latest job upgrades and you must share this article with your friends and your loved ones, Thank You Very Much.