OMC Recruitment in December 2020: The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites application for the post of General Manager.
Interested candidates Read the full article below about Post Name, Total Numbers of Vacancy, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Salary Details, Application Details (Fees, Mode of Application). How to Apply and Selection Process then Apply Now.
# Jobs Overview:
OMC Recruitment in December 2020
Latest Government Jobs in Odisha 2020
# Who Can Apply for OMC Recruitment in December 2020:
All Indian Candidates are eligible to apply.
# Post Name & Vacancy Details:
|Total Number Of Vacancy
# Salary Details of OMC Recruitment in December 2020:
Rs. 1,38,800/-(1,27,100/- to 2,16,300/-) Per Month.
# Educational Qualifications of OMC Recruitment in December 2020:
|M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or B. Tech. in Geology from ISM.
# Age Limits: Maximum age as on 31.10.2020
Not above 55 Years.
# Application Fees Details of OMC Recruitment in December 2020 :
No Application Fee are Required.
# How To Apply for OMC Recruitment in December 2020:
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- The applicant should attach self-attested copy of mark sheets / certificates/documents from HSC / 10thonwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, experience etc. along with the application form.
- The Candidates already employed in State Govt./Central Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Personal Interview.
- The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose.
- The candidates presently employed in any State Govt./Central Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU having the given eligibility criteria may also apply through their Competent Controlling Authority for consideration of deployment under deputation basis.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from the Given link Below the Important Links Section & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post in a cover super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST.OF __________ ” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 24.12.2020 positively.
Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
# Important Links :
|Download Notification & Application Format