IB Recruitment 2021: The Central Ministry Home Affairs published their Latest Official Notification for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 2000 Posts of Vacancy.
Interested candidates Read the full article below about Post Name, Total Numbers of Vacancy, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Salary Details, Application Details (Fees, Mode of Application). How to Apply and Selection Process then Apply Now.
# Jobs Overview:
IB Recruitment 2021
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Date: 21.12.2020||Date: 09.01.2021|
# Who Can Apply for IB Recruitment 2021:
All India Candidates are eligible to apply.
# Post Name & Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||2000 Posts|
# Salary Details of IB Recruitment 2021:
Level 7 (Rs.44,900-Rs.1,42,400)
# Educational Qualifications of IB Recruitment 2021:
Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university with desired knowledge of Computers.
# Age Limits:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
# Application Fees Details of IB Recruitment 2021:
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.500/- which is required to be paid as under:
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories||Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges|
|All SC/ST, all female candidates & all ExSM||Recruitment Processing Charges only|
# Mode Of Application:
- Online Mode Only.
# How To Apply for IB Recruitment 2021:
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.
a) Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
b) Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
c) The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not be accepted.
d) Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
e) Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
Step For Apply
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & mobile number.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application form.
- Registration of Personal & Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo & signature and submit examination fees, (if applicable) and “Recruitment Processing Charges (to be paid by all the candidates, irrespective of category, online via SBI MOPS through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/UPI/challan.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
# Required Documents:
Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph and Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
- Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks. Black & while photo will not be accepted.
- Light background. Light grey/white is suggested. No patterns.
- The face should cover 70-80% of the photo. The applicant should look straight at the camera with a normal expression.
- Avoid uniforms of colours matching the background.
- If the applicant wears optical glasses, then his/her eyes should be fully visible.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
# Important Links :
|Download Notification & Application Form||Click to Download|
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
You must share this post and like our official Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group so that you can get the latest job notification information.
# AAI Recruitment Notification 2020-Apply Now [ 12/01/2021]
# Cotton Corporation India Recruitment 2020-Apply Now