Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: The notification of Cabinet Secretariat’s latest recruitment 2020 has been published. Cabinet Secretariat’s latest recruitment notification of 2020 has been published. What is the name of its post, Total Numbers of vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Salary Details, Age limits, Application fee, Mode of application, Last date for Applying this post, and read this article for more information.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Total Numbers Of Vacancy: 12 posts
Location: All India Candidates Should be Apply
|Application Opening Date||Application Closing Date|
|Date: 08/08/2020||Date: 31/08/2020|
# Post Name
# Educational Qualifications
Minimum educational Qualification 10+2 from the Recognised Institute/College.
# Age Limits
The Minimum Age Limits For this Post is 18-27 Years (As on dated-15.05.2020)
# Age Relaxations
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBC – 3 Years
# Salary Details
# How to Apply
The Application Should be Apply through offline by Post/Speed Post.
- Candidates are required to send their Application form the prescribed format only. The Application Submitted by the applicant which is not prescribed format is liable to rejected.
- Form Should be filled in English Capital(Block) Letter Only.
- The Format of Field Assistant(GD) may be Photocopied/Typed on A4 Size Papers.
- Candidate Should be used Black/Blue Pen for filling of the Application.
# Documents Enclosers
- Self Attested copies of Matric Certificate for Proof Of Age.
- Self Attested copies of Caste Certificate for Proof of Caste.
- Self Attested copies of Domicile certificates for proof of Resident.
- also attached the Application form with these documents.
# Important Links
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Not Provided|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
I hope you find this article informative. In this way, stay connected with us to get more latest jobs updates and you must share this article with friends or family, thank you.