AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the posts Pharmacovigilance Associate on a contract basis at the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
# Job Overview :
AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|Application Opening Date||Application Closing Date|
|Date: 25/09/2020||Date: 10/10/2020|
# The job description of the post:
- Collection of ADR Reports.
- Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness of ADR as per SOPs.
- Data Entry in VigiFlow.
- Reporting to NCC-PvPI through VigiFlow with the source data (Original) attached with each ADR case.
- Training/Sensitization/Feedback to physicians through newsletters circulated by the NCC- PvPI.
- Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time.
# Post Name & Total Number Of Vacancy :
# Educational Qualifications:
Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised university/Institute.
# Experience :
one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Research after obtaining essential qualification. Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel along with proficiency in computers.
# Salary Details :
Rs. 25,000/- per month
# Age Limits:
# Application Fees:
# How To Apply:
Application is to be submitted to the AMC Co-ordinator (Dr. Puneet Dhamija), Department of Pharmacology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249201 through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM 10/10/2020.
# Important Links:
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Now Online||Available Soon|
|Visit Official Site||Click here|