OPSC Requirement 2021 for Post Graduate Teacher : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published their official notification for the Post of Post Graduate Teacher in Different Disciplines in Group A of O.E.S of Degree Colleges of the State under Department of Higher Education.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 08-11-2021
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14-12-2021
OPSC Requirement 2021 for Post Graduate Teacher
Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2021
|Post Name||Total Numbers of vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher||335|
- For Others: Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Candidates Should Possess Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent and must have Diploma in Computer Application desirable Qualifications.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
How to Apply
- OPSC Requirement 2021 for Post Graduate Teacher
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 26/10/2021 to 25/11/2021. Read the Notification for More Details about Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment. Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents. Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form. Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked. Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Note: Read the Official Notifications for More Details before you apply.
|Apply Online||Available on 08-11-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
>> Also Read : IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice