OMC Recruitment September 2021: The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited recently released Official Notification for the Various Cadre Post . Read the full article below the details and Apply Now.
Interested Eligible Candidates can apply directly below the details such as Post Name , Total Number of Vacancy , Educational qualifications , Age Limits , Important Links (Such as official link), and important Dates etc.
# Jobs Overview:
- 1 OMC Recruitment September 2021
OMC Recruitment September 2021
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
|Starting Date||Closing Date|
# Post Name & Total Vacancy:
|Post Name||Total Numbers Of Vacancy|
|Dy. General Manager (Mining)||02 Posts|
|Dy. Manager (Mining)||06 Posts|
|Manager (Fin.)||01 Posts|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.)||01 Posts|
|Medical Officer – III||02 Posts|
|Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment)||01 Posts|
# Post Name and Educational Qualifications :
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Dy. General Manager (Mining)||B.E./B.Tech. in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC under the MMR, 1961.|
|Manager (Mining)||B.E./B. Tech. in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC under the MMR, 1961.|
|Dy. Manager (Mining)||Diploma in Mining Engg. with 1st class MMCC or B.E./B. Tech. in Mining Engg. with/ without 2nd Class MMCC under the MMR, 1961.|
|Manager (Fin.)||Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.)||Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.|
|Medical Officer – III||MBBS Degree from recognized University / Institute. Preference shall be given to the candidates, with higher qualification & experience.|
|Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment)||BE/ B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering from an|
University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
# Salary Details:
The Salary Details of OMC Recruitment 2021 is as follow :
|Post Name||Salary details|
|Dy. General Manager (Mining)||78,800/- to 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Manager (Mining)||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Dy. Manager (Mining)||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Manager (Fin.)||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.)||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Medical Officer – III||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment)||67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Per Month|
# Age Limit :
- The Maximum Age Limits 21-44 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per the govt rules.
# How to Apply:
Before apply read the official notification carefully then apply. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill the entire requirement such as educational/ technical criteria, experience, age and other requisite essential criteria for particular post before filling the application form.
- Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.in to be filled up
by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- The applicant must affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from OMC website: http://omcltd.in and submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates, Marksheets, Experience Certificate etc. in support of their eligibility by Speed Post/Courier in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTOF ” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 07.09.2021 positively.
General Manager (P&A)
ODISHA MINING CORPORATION LTD.
(A GOLD CATEGORY STATE PSU)
OMC House, Post Box No. 34,
# SELECTION PROCESS:
- Out of Total marks of 100, 70 marks will be assigned for short listing the eligible candidates in the following manner.
> Base Career-50
> Higher Education -10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks]
> Experience -10 [02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks]
- The shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for personal interview in descending order as per 1:7 ratio for single vacancy fixed by the Management. The total marks for Personal Interview is 30.
- The departmental candidates of OMC shall apply through proper channel.
- All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above ratio.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
- The final Selection shall be made on the basis of the scores secured in base career, higher education, additional experience and in the personal interview.
- Filling-up of vacancy is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancy is not filled due to unsuitability/ in sufficient number of candidate (s).
# Application Fees:
There are No Application Fees Required for this post.
# Important Links:
|Download Official Notification & Application Format||Click to Download|
|OMC Official Website||Click to Visit|
>> Odisha Forest Development Recruitment 2021- Apply Now.