DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation are invites Online Application for 150 Numbers of post for Various Position in all Over India.
Interested candidates Read the full article below about Post Name, Total Numbers of Vacancy, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Salary Details, Application Details (Fees, Mode of Application). How to Apply and Selection Process then Apply Now.
# Jobs Overview:
DRDO Recruitment 2021
Defence Research and Development Organisation
|Starting Date||Closing Date|
# Who Can Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
All India Candidates are eligible to apply.
# Post Name & Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)||80 Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||30 Posts|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||40 Posts|
# DRDO Salary Details :
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
- B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
- Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
- ITI : Rs.7000/-per month
# DRDO Qualifications:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||(B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||a) A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich
course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years
of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing
training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Note: (For More Details About Educational Qualification please read the full Notification)
# Age Limit (As on 05.01.2021):
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)||Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age –
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
Note: (For More Details Please Read the Official Notification Given below the Notification Download Link Sections.)
# Application Fees Details of DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- For Other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Not Application Fees Required.
- Payment Mode: Online Mode Only.
# How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
Interested Candidates Carefully Read the Official Notification Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.
1. Interested Candidates are to be submitted online Application Directly below the Apply Online Section below.
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
5. Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
# Documents to be enclosed:
(1) 10thMark sheet and Certificate.
(2) B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters.
(3) Degree / Provisional Degree/Diploma/NTC Certificate.
(4) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
(5) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
(6) Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/Aadhaar Card.
(7) EWS certificate (if applicable)
(8) Two Passport size photographs.
1. Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
2. Registration of BE/B-Tech./Diploma candidates on (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and ITI candidates on Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration no. is
to be uploaded while filling the online application.
3. The above registration no. is liable to be verified at the time of selection / Document verification.
4. For BE/B-Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2018/2019/2020 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2018 are not eligible.
5. Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
6. OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted for granting concession.
7. Candidates must have completed ITI from NCVT or SCVT Board.
8. Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared / available as on 05.01.2021 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final degree certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
9. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
10. Selection of candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category would be as per Apprenticeship rules.
11. PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules.
12. Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
13. Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
14. No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for interview/ Document verification / joining GTRE.
15. The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/hostel accommodation by this establishment at the time of interview and also during the training period.
# Selection Process Of DRDO Recruitment 2021 :
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
# Important Links :
|Download Notification||Click to Download|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|OPSC Official Website||Click here|
You must share this post and like our official Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group so that you can get the latest job notification information.
# Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021-Apply Online[ Last Date-21/01/2021 ]
# AAI Recruitment Notification 2020-Apply Now [ 12/01/2021]