The Coal India Limited Published their Official Notification for Coal India Recruitment 2021. Intrested Candidates can apply through the official website for the post of Management Trainee through GATE-2021.
Interested candidates should read this notification carefully to get all the information like title, total number of posts, qualification, age limits , application fee, application process, selection process and Important date etc.
# Jobs Highlights :
|Total Numbers Of Vacancy||588 Posts|
M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1, 60,000/- Per Month|
# Important Dates:
|Application Starting Date||10/08/2021|
|Application Last Date||09/09/2021|
# How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2021:
The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above or You Can direct Apply from the given below the Important Link Section below.
While applying online, candidate needs to upload copies of the following self-attested documents: –
- Digital/Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:-
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2020-21 will have to upload self-attested copy of their latest year / semester / trimester mark sheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, self-attested copy of certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG &P, Govt. of India.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their present employer as per point no. 11(v) of this advertisement.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
# Step by step process for submitting the application form:
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent through SMS on registered Mobile number and E-mail on registered E-mail ID only.
Step-II: Please log out and re-log in to go to the Application Form. Fill up the Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents and submit fee online via SBI MOPS (if applicable) through Debits Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/Wallets.
# Selection Process:
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process.
# Important Link:
|Download Official Notifications||Click to Download|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Official Website||Click to Visit|
OPTCL Recruitment August 2021 Apply Online For Management Trainee – Apply Now
>> IOCL Recruitment August 2021 Apply Online For 480 Numbers of Post- Apply Now.